Acoustic and MEMS Basics: FAQs
- Megaclite: SPL response without DSP
- Why do MEMS speakers have such a high THD peak at 10 kHz?
- How to measure Ganymede MEMS microspeakers
- Why is “baffle” the standardised measurement setup for speakers?
- How do USound MEMS speakers work?
- How are our Ganymede MEMS speakers connected electrically?
- How are our Ganymede MEMS speakers connected mechanically?
- How do you calculate SPL at one distance to SPL at another distance?
- What is the difference between Coupler (Artificial Ear) and Baffle/Free field measurement?
- Why is sealing so important in acoustics?
Looking for something related to USound products, reference designs, and development kits? Check out our specific USound resources.