Acoustic and MEMS Basics: FAQs
- Megaclite: SPL response without DSP
- Why do MEMS speakers have such a high THD peak at 10 kHz?
- How to measure Ganymede MEMS microspeakers
- Why is “baffle” the standardised measurement setup for speakers?
- How do USound MEMS speakers work?
- How are our Ganymede MEMS speakers connected electrically?
- How are our Ganymede MEMS speakers connected mechanically?
- How do you calculate SPL at one distance to SPL at another distance?
- What is the difference between Coupler (Artificial Ear) and Baffle/Free field measurement?
- Why is sealing so important in acoustics?
- Advantages of Occluded Ear Applications
- Advantages of Free Field Applications
- Benchmarking MEMS Speakers vs. BA Speakers
- How to program the DSP for MEMS earphones in the Ananke evaluation set
- Material Physics and Science Conference
- In-ear design with Achelous/Ganymede
- Understanding how hearing works
- Presentation: Challenging the Audio Market with MEMS Micro Speaker Technology
- Improved localization in the median plane with cue-preserving headphones
Looking for something related to USound products, reference designs, and development kits? Check out our specific USound resources.