What is Athena?
Athena is a knowledge and learning platform that helps you understand acoustic engineering and hearing processes better. Whether you’re a beginner in the field of audio or a seasoned professional, you’ll find articles, videos, and learning resources that suit your needs here. Check out our knowledge base to find helpful content.
Additionally, Athena provides helpful insights for USound customers eager to learn more about individual USound products. Check out the USound resources overview to find all the information you require.
Why do we do this?
Sound is a complex matter – it can be measured and quantified, yet it is so individual and personal. It evokes feelings, creates pictures in your head and brings back memories, influences moods and creates multi-faceted landscapes for our lives. We’re passionate about everything that sound can transport – from music to speech. That’s why we want to support you in sharing our passion.
Learn more about us and our products
- Ananke: Our evaluation kit for MEMS speakers
- Presentation: Challenging the Audio Market with MEMS Micro Speaker Technology
- Benchmark Report on In-Ear Earphones
- Ganymede, Taygete, and Amalthea – Why USound Chooses such Exotic Names for their Products
- Who is that lady? Introducing the USound Muse
- Iocaste: A VR/AR Sound Reference Design
- Ganymede: A MEMS Loudspeaker
- Taygete: A 3D Surround Sound Headset
- Who and what is USound?
- Megaclite: A USB-C Earphone
Ready to learn?
Check out our articles and whitepapers, browse our categories and our tags to find what sparks your interest. If you need something more in-depth, let us know and don’t hesitate to contact us!
This page is maintained by USound GmbH, Graz, Austria.